How To Be Good At What You Do
If you want wealth to flow to you, be good at what you do; people will look for you. They will pay for what you have to offer.
How To Be Good At What You Do:
1. Practice: Knowledge is important but you need to practice your craft if you are going to be good at it. Those who practice the word are justified.
Those who work hard will prosper. The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness. A man who is always in a haste, who is always looking for shortcuts to wealth, will tend to poverty. (Proverbs 13:4)
2. Invest the time: If you’re going to practice your craft, you need to invest the amount of time it takes to become excellent.
3. Discipline: You have to be committed to a course. 1Corinthians 9:27 Athletes discipline themselves to achieve their goals. You must discipline your mind to reach your goals.
4. Be focused: You cannot become a jack of all trades and master of none. If you’re going somewhere and your eye is single, you will be determined to get to your goal.
5. Don’t quit: Keep at it, continue to hone your skill. Even if you feel like giving up, keep moving forward. Learn more about your skills
6. Keep learning: Don’t stop learning. You can either go back to school or go online to learn more about what you want to do – Improve your skills formally or informally, even if it means taking to apprenticeship.
7. Find a mentor: Find someone who is doing what you want to do and work under them. Volunteer for them. It is better than staying at home and wasting away time.