Sunday Service Announcement 13th August 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUNDAY SERVICE, 13TH AUGUST, 2017.
- Pastor Chinedu’s Birthday was Yesterday!!! It’s not too late to celebrate and Honor him.
- ALL LEADERS (Pastors, MAs, Deaconates, Service Team Leaders and PCC Leaders) and WORKERS are all expected to wait behind for a VERY IMPORTANT and COMPULSORY Worker’s meeting immediately after second service.
- A New Sunday Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) will birth this evening at House 56, AREA D after the Mosque, Pyakasa. For more inquiries call 08184002373. Members living around this area should take note to attend!
- Healing School continues this Thursday 17th August, 2017 by 5pm. Prayers will start at 4:45 pm. It will be an impactful time with the Word, invite someone along!
- Be sure not to miss another interesting edition of Word Alive Interactive Service as we discuss “The Confession Question”, this Thursday 17th August, 5:30pm at The Citadel. It promises to be impactful. invite someone along!
- Single and Mighty presents “I Hear Voices”. A book Review on “How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God” by Kenneth Hagin on Friday, 18th August 2017, 5:30pm at the Citadel. Come and discover how to differentiate between the voice of God and other voices.
- There would be an Evangelical Outreach to Kuje Prisons on Saturday 19th August by 11am. Parishioners wishing to participate may register their interest at the information desk, parishioners are also encouraged to donate bibles, Christian books, articles of clothing, toiletries and Cash donations to this end. Donations may be dropped at the information desk. Takeoff time: 10:30 am. Please visit the information desk or call 07032111430 for further inquiries.
- You will not want to miss any of our Services on Sunday 20th August, 2017 by 7:45am & 9am at the Citadel. It also doubles as our Baby Dedication Service. Come expectant and invite someone!
- BISHOP T.D JAKES LIVE IN NIGERIA!!! Book a date & Look forward to the live broadcast of the Spirit Life Conference, here at the Citadel holding from Friday 25th -Sunday 27th August. It’s time to Emerge!
- A reputable Organization in Abuja is seeking to employ a suitably qualified FEMALE Candidate for the position of an ACCOUNT ASSISTANT. The Ideal Candidate must have practical knowledge of basic accounting and skills in book keeping. Interested persons should submit an application letter and a detailed resume at the Church Office.
- The theme for the month of August is “TAKE THE LEAD WITH JOY” …… Isaiah 12:3. The recommended Books are:
- SEVEN THINGS THAT STEAL YOUR JOY –JOYCE MEYER.
- THE SECRET POWER OF JOY –MARK HANKINS
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Femi Babatunde were blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Isaac Adebiyi Alade were blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
- The family of Mr. Kayode & Mrs. Moji Oni were blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
- MR & MRS CHIDIEBERE ANAGO-AMANZE
* Do not forget to invite someone for our Healing & Word Alive Interactive Service
February 06, 2018
February 06, 2018
January 09, 2018