Sunday Service Announcement 28th September 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WORD ALIVE SERVICE, 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
- A new Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) venue is needed in Garki Area 11. Members living in this area who are willing to give their houses for use should please drop their details at the information desk or call 08092966651.
- Refuge Academy invites those interested in becoming bonafide members of this assembly to start the two-week New Parishioners Class on Sunday 1st October, 2017. Time – 7am for Alpha Service and 8am for Rainbow Service attendees. Venue – Meeting Room 5 on the 1st first floor of the Citadel. For further enquiries, kindly visit the Refuge Academy desk at the foyer or on the 4th floor, meeting room 1 at the Citadel and Towers.
- Members who have completed the New Parishioners Class and have the desire to join the work force or simply want to dig deeper as soldiers in the Lord’s army, should register for Finding the Rock at the Refuge Academy Desk at the foyer.
- Don’t miss a time of prayer and intercession in our Morning Glory Extra Service on Saturday 30th September; 6:55am at the Citadel. Be there!
- There would be an Evangelical/Medical outreach to Unity Children’s Home Gwagwalada on Saturday 30th September by 9:00am. Parishioners wishing to participate may register their interest at the information desk, parishioners are also encouraged to donate bibles, Christian books, Children’s articles of clothing, toiletries and Cash donations to this end. Take off point: Event center gate. Take off time: 9:00am. Please Call 07032111430 for further enquiries.
- It will be an awesome time in our Communion Services on Sunday 1st October, 7:45am and 9am at The Citadel. Don’t miss it! Come expectant and invite someone
- Don’t Miss Shelter Studio’s Special Stage Presentation happening live on Sunday 1st October, 5 pm at The Citadel! Theme: Finding Adaora…… Comedy by Kenny Blaq! It’s going to be the best you have ever seen!! Spread the Word!
- The Men’s Fellowship (KMN) is inviting everyone to a Special Health Symposium to promote healthy living. It will feature health talks and practical sessions on routine checks expected of all. Healthcare professionals will be on hand to conduct checks raging from blood sugar test, blood pressure, prostrate check, eye test & many others. You will also learn about your diet as well as practical exercises to maintain your health. Date is Saturday 7th October 2017, 7am at the Citadel Event Centre. Dress code – Appropriate sportswear. Invite your family and friends along.
*Do not forget to invite someone to be a part of our Communion Service and Special drama presentation on Sunday.
March 23, 2020
September 25, 2019
July 20, 2019