A reputable firm in Abuja is in search for qualified and experienced Candidates to submit applications for the position below:
Chief Security Officer
To oversee Security activities at all locations.
Operation Manager/Director of Operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between the Company and Security Management outfit.
- Spokesperson for all information on Security – related Company issues.
- To strengthen Security initiatives; create and maintain good channels of Communication and support across various departments.
- Supervise all tasks related to risk assessment, crisis management, personnel safety and facility security.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a Security or Operations related field.
- Multiple years of leadership experience
- Excellent Communication, persuasion and public-speaking skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Must have a depth knowledge of process and procedure of security operative in a religious environment
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
Key Results Area:
- Record and report relevant information pertaining to Security compliance policy and procedures.
- Perform all duties in line with procedures.
Qualified candidates should submit a well written application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position as the subject of the email.
NB: Application closes March 31, 2019. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.