Leaders’ Commitment Form.
Some of the prerequisite for leaders who joins the workforce of House On The Rock (HOTR) the Refuge, are to attend all scheduled general church meetings, mid-week and Sunday services. Taking into account that carrying through to completion, your commitment is a way of administering right living and by extension being an example for others to follow and thereby working in alignment with God’s word as stated in Luke 9:62.
As a Leader joining the workforce of the Refuge, I pledge allegiance to the below stated commitments together with my co-workers in God’s vineyard not only between myself and other committed workers of the workforce, but also between myself and our Lord Jesus who is the head of the church and the one we serve. By committing my signature to this document, I acknowledge my service to the workforce of House On The Rock, the Refuge.
My pledge as a committed leader of the workforce of House On The Rock, the Refuge is as follows:
- To be faithful in fulfilling the Vision, Mission and Core Values of House On The Rock, the Refuge;
- Commit to praying daily and yielding to the direction of the Holy Spirit;
- Commit to the consistent study, meditation and doing of the Word;
- To tithe faithfully, honoring God with my income and substance;
- Be respectful, exemplary and use proper language at all times;
- Be faithful and loyal to the church Authority;
- To provide spiritual, emotional and other necessary support and encouragement to members under my stewardship;
- To notify the Pastor or his delegated authority at least 24 hours in advance, if unable to attend a service, meeting or program;
- Conform to the decent standards of dressing and comply with the dress code stipulated by the church at all church programs;
- Be an exemplary worker by giving unswerving service in God’s vineyard;
- To offer intensive prayers for the progress of the church, its leadership, members as well as the nation.
- Be dedicated, and on-time for church meetings which include but not limited to Mid-week and Sunday services.