RESUMPTION OF CHURCH SERVICES
We are excited to inform you that physical church services for the entire congregation will be resuming from Sunday July 5th, 2020 at the Citadel & Towers, Abuja.
To ensure a clean, safe and conducive environment in line with NCDC, FGN and FCTA guidelines, we have come up with protocols and guidelines for each of our services. These have been carefully put together to ensure your safety whilst fellowshipping at the Citadel & Towers.
We will be commencing with 2 power-packed services scheduled as follows:
1st Service: 7:30am – 8:30am
2nd Service: 9:00am –10:00am
And if the need does arise:
3rd Service: 10:30am – 11:30am
- The seating arrangement of our almost 2000-seater auditorium has been setup to accommodate a maximum number of 500 parishioners per service. This is to ensure compliance with the physical distance requirement of at least 2 metres between each person..
- Each service will last for only 1 hour with a 30 minutes break/turnaround time in between each service to allow for disinfecting the hall, rest rooms and surfaces within the hall.
- Parishioners will be required to register their details – by verbally stating name and phone number for capture by a recording device before going in for the Service.
- At the gate all parishioners will be checked for body temperature readings and for the use of face masks. Please note that the use of face masks by all parishioners in the hall and premises is compulsory.
- Parishioners with high temperature above the allowed threshold will be advised to seek medical attention immediately, so will not be allowed into the hall
- There will be hand sanitizing points at the entry points of the hall for parishioners; this is mandatory for all to use. Parishioners are also encouraged to come along with mini bottles of sanitizer for touch-ups.
- Gathering or clustering before and after each service is highly discouraged. Parishioners are advised to come in just in time for their service of choice and should leave immediately after the service.
- A one-way traffic system will be observed in entering and exiting the hall. You will be given directions by our protocol and ushering teams in a very respectful manner. Please do respect their directives so that we can ensure safety for everyone.
- Limited number of persons will be allowed at the rest rooms per time. Please note that the rest rooms will not be available for make-up or dressing purposes, but strictly for convenience. The rest rooms will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each service.
- We encourage parishioners to engage online fund transfers for their offering, tithe and all other forms of giving. In the alternative, envelopes will be placed on the seats as is customary. If not comfortable with that, you are encouraged to package your offering or tithes from home in an envelope and if unable to do that, you can still drop your seed in the offering basket without an envelope.
- Parents should note that children below the age of twelve (12) years are not to be brought to church for any service. Kindly take advantage of the online programs designed by the Children’s Church to engage them at home. Children above (12) years if accompanying their parents to church will seat with them in the main hall since the youth church is not open for now.
- Please note that all services will still be streamed on all our social media platforms (Facebook and YouTube)
- For further inquiries, please feel free to call 08092966651 or 08098100430.
- Please be rest assured of our strict adherence to all COVID-19 precautionary guidelines to ensure your safety.
As we all do our very best to observe the stated guidelines, please be rest assured that in Christ we have the victory already! This too shall pass and by the speaking of the blood by which we have been redeemed, we declare protection and preservation in this season!
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this respect!
House On The Rock – Abuja.