Sunday Service Announcement 2th September 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUNDAY SERVICE, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2017.
- Regular Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) meeting resumes this evening and on Tuesday at the various PCC venues across the city. ALL MEMBERS are encouraged to attend and those who are yet to identify with a PCC family should do so.
- A new Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) will birth this evening at Plot 101 Lugbe 1 Layout Extension. Members living around this area should take note to attend!
- New Life fellowship invites those trusting God for the fruit of the womb, expectant mothers and those who want to have more children to its monthly meeting this evening by 5:30pm at the Citadel.
- Healing School continues on Thursday 7th September, 2017 by 4:45pm before Word Alive Service by 5:45pm at the Citadel. It promises to be a refreshing time with the Word. Endeavor to attend both Meetings.
- Registration is on for a new set of Pre-Marital Class (PMC) which will commence on Friday 15th September, 2017. All dating couples are encouraged to pick up Pre-marital class registration slip from their PCC leaders and present to the church office to commence registration. Completion of Membership Class is a prerequisite. Please note that attending the PMC is COMPULSORY for ALL HOTR-Refuge members irrespective of where the wedding will take place.
- We will dedicate babies on Sunday 17th September 2017. There will be a baby dedication class on Saturday 16th September by 10 am and it is COMPULSORY for both parents. Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of forms is Tuesday 12th September, 2017.
- The theme for the month of September is “EXPLOITS OF FAITH” …… Hebrews 11:1.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Uyi and Oghogho Akpata were blessed with a beautiful baby Girl.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Isaac Ogbonna was blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Busayo Fiade was blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Itodo & Helen Adanu was blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
- The family of Engineer & Mrs. Onoja was blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
*Do not forget to invite someone to be a part of our Healing School and Word alive Service on Thursday.
March 23, 2020
September 25, 2019
July 20, 2019