Sunday Service Announcement 23rd July 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUNDAY SERVICE, 23RD JULY 2017.
- Members who have not filled out the online survey form sent via text message to their phones are encouraged to do so. This is to enable the Family Life Ministry to serve you better.
- Regular Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) meeting continues this week at the various PCC venues across the city. ALL MEMBERS are encouraged to attend and those who are yet to identify with a PCC family should do so.
- A New Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) venue is needed in Members living in this area who are willing to give their houses for use should please drop their details at the information desk or call 08092966651.
- A New Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) will be birth this evening at No. 1 Kingsley road behind Kingsley shop Karamajiji. Members living around this area should take note to attend!
- Healing School continues on Thursday 27th July, 2017 by 4:45pm before Word Alive Service by 5:45pm at the Citadel. It promises to be another impactful time with the Word. Invite someone to be a part of it!
- All singles cannot afford to miss Single & Mighty’s outing on Friday, 28th July, 2017, 5.30pm at The Citadel!! It’s “The Battle of The Sexes!” Look forward to it and invite someone along!!
- Be a part of our Morning Glory Service on Saturday 29th July, 2017 by 6.55am at The Citadel. It will be a time of Prayer and intercession, be there!
- Be sure not to miss our Thanksgiving Service on Sunday 30th July, 2017, 7:45am and 9am at The Citadel! This will double as our Baby Dedication Service, please take note as it promises to be an awesome time in God’s presence. Come expectant and invite someone!
- GROW!! The mentoring program of W2W is organizing a one-day Entrepreneurship Seminar and business fair on Saturday 19th August 2017 from 9am- 5pm, at the Event Center of the Citadel and Towers. Theme: COM. Book a stand to sell or advertise your products by calling Nneka on 08032033013.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Afam Njike were blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Moses and Arit Mbaegbu were blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
- The family of Pst. & Mrs. Peters Akpabio were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
MARCH PUSH 2020
March 23, 2020
END OF THE MONTH FASTING AND PRAYER – SEPTEMBER 2019
September 25, 2019
Workers Masterclass – July 2019
July 20, 2019