Sunday Service Announcement 9th July 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUNDAY SERVICE, 9TH JULY 2017.
- A New Pastoral Care Centre (PCC) venue is needed in Karamajiji. Members living in this area who are willing to give their houses for use should please drop their details at the information desk or call 08092966651.
- Healing School continues on Thursday 13th July, 2017 by 5pm at The Citadel. Prayers will start at 4:45 pm. Everyone is invited to attend!
- Be sure not to miss another interesting edition of Word Alive Interactive Service as we discuss on “Why do bad things happen to good people?”, on Thursday 13th July, 5:30pm at The Citadel. It promises to be impactful. Invite someone!
- Holy Ghost and Water Baptism Classes for those yet to be baptized in the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues and by immersion holds on Saturday 15th July, 7am at the Citadel. All interested members should kindly register at the Refuge Academy desk at the foyer after Service.
- Couples Fellowship presents “UNBREAKABLE”, on Sunday 16th July, 2017, 5:30pm at The Citadel. It promises to be a great time out! All married couples should look forward to it!
- We will dedicate babies on Sunday 23rd July 2017. There will be a baby dedication class on Saturday 15th July by 10 am and it is COMPULSORY for both parents. Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of forms is Thursday 13th July 2017.
- The Theme for the month of July is ‘TRUSTING GOD TO TAKE THE LEAD’. PSALM 125:1
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Charles and Chysom Ngini were blessed with a set of twin boy and girl.
- The family of Mr. & Mrs. Ovie and Obehi Martins were blessed with a bouncing baby boy.
March 23, 2020
September 25, 2019
July 20, 2019